Monday, April 24, 2017

Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses



I just received my Ray Bans' 2132 today  and I absolutely love them. 

Ray Bans' 2132 are super light and comfortable.  They are dark enough that I don't have to squint at all, even in very bright sunlight.  I wear these on my daily commute in my car, and most other activities outside. The sturdy build keeps them on my face and they don't slide around while I'm running and sweating. The new pair that I purchased is TORTOISE.  I love the color of the frame and the glass-tint provides great protection with a clear and crisp image. The glasses came with a nice black-leather semi-hard case and cleaning cloth.



In my point of view, one of the great things about Wayfarers is the fact that they are designed and suited to be worn by both men and women. In many years from now, these sunglasses will never go out of style as they are not trendy. They are great for the beach, boating, and for formal occassions outdoors. Wayfarers are classic.


Overall, these are a fantastic pair of sunglasses. You can never go wrong with a pair of Ray Bans. These particular glasses are for those who want a more modern look to the classic Wayfarers without having the sunglasses dominating your face. I've gotten many compliments on them and will continue to be a loyal Ray Ban fan! As a happy customer, I would highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment