Friday, July 11, 2014

Review - Wrangler Rugged Wear Mens Unlined Denim Jacket


I bought this for my husband for his birthday. I always need to buy his shirts and jackets in tall, and was thrilled to find this jean jacket in just the right size. It fits him perfectly, and with the longer sleeves, I don't have to worry about the sleeve length shortening when I wash it. He loves it! Great jean jacket for a great price!


This is my first purchase from Wrangler and I have to admit I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of this jacket. It comes with 3 colors to select, Antique Indigo, Vintage Indigo, and Blue.  The material of this jacket is 100% cotton but is very durable. I've only washed it once but the color seems to be perfectly intact. Like its name suggests, this denim jacket gives off a rugged and classic look. It's also very practical and with 6 pockets (4 in the front and 2 inside) can serve as a utility jacket of some sort. At first I was worried I wouldn't be able to find matching clothes for it but surprisingly, I can pull off a very casual but unique look by wearing a t-shirt or plaid shirt underneath and jeans. Overall, Wrangler's rugged denim jacket is definitely a quality buy for anybody looking to rock a rugged yet classic look. Let's bring back denim jackets!


·         Cotton
·         100% Cotton
·         Two Side Pockets
·         Front Button Closure
·         Adjustable Waist
·         Machine wash cold, wash separately, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, remove promptly, cool iron if necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment