Monday, January 21, 2013

Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron - Curl or Straighten Hair in Minutes




I've been using an inferior straightening iron for years and it never straightened my hair the way hair stylists could in salons. Then I realized I needed the best thing out there and I believe this is it.  I can't believe that after I'm finished ironing my hair it looks like I had it done at the salon. It's always shiny and silky and looks healthy. 


This iron is very easy to use too. It's light weight and easy to control. I have spent so much money previously on flat irons, and they turned out to be a waste of money. This one is the only one you'll have to buy.

Life before & after the Chi:

1. Before: Blow-dry, then straighten (which would take over 30 mintues), and my hair would still look "big"!

After: Just straighten (which takes about 5 minutes) and it looks great!


2. Before: I would have to style my hair a day before a special event becuase my hair would always look better the day after styling...which would mean I had to plan ahead!

After: I can straighten my hair just before the special event...and my hair looks fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment